Animated Book Animated Book

Kind of sad, really funny

It seems as if you took everything that makes a story sad, and combined it into one big package, and that makes the story about as sad as a guy getting hit in the face with a rake 20 times in a row. He's in pain, but it's just so ridiculous that you have to laugh. The dad is dead, the mom is dying, and when she dies, the kid has a heart attack. A heart attack out of love? Could you be any cornier? I'm really sorry, but this sucks.

COUNTYGATES responds:

Yes okay, so the story is a little extreme...But hey, I guess all the great books such as Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter with all these magic spells are a bit over the top too right? I'm not saying by any means that my story can even compare to those trilogys, but what I am saying as it doesn't matter how outrageous a story might be, I don't expect everyone to believe it and to be frank, really don't care what you think about it

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

MUTE BUTTON

Great game. PUT IN A MUTE BUTTON!!!!!

Card Game! Card Game!

Dromple

Okay, so if you play the 9 and the 6, you get a dromple, which seems to be the only way to end the game. My only question is, can you win, or at least unlock the other characters, or is that part of the joke?

FrankĀ“s Adventure 4 FrankĀ“s Adventure 4

make another one

NOW! I'm still waiting

~|Far Away|~ ~|Far Away|~

I would have to disagree with MaestroSorrow there

Dissonance isn't always bad. You need to find a better synthesiser, but I think that the harmonies work well.

A Slow Celebration A Slow Celebration

too repetitive

It isn't particularly good. Your tambres could use some work, and the harmonies are somewhat unique. The main issue is that you repeat that one line for too long, without changing very much. you could use this as a start for another piece, but it doesn't stand on its own very well.